Print ISSN: 0524-1685
Articles should be submitted online by clicking on the "Make a Submission" button on the right side of the journal webpage. Authors must review the "Guidelines for Authors" which can be found at this link.
Peer Review Process
- All manuscripts that have been determined to be potentially suitable for publication by an editor as having followed all guidelines will be sent to at least two reviewers. Reviewer comments and recommendations are used in making the decision whether to accept or reject a manuscript for publication.
- The Bovine Practitioner uses an anonymous review process, whereby the reviewer does not know the identity of the authors, and vice versa. It is the submitting author’s responsibility to ensure that all authors’ names and affiliations are removed from the manuscript prior to submitting by following the masking guidelines on page 1 of this document.
- Every effort is made to screen reviewers to minimize potential conflicts of interest.
- Reviewers will recommend to either 1) accept, 2) accept with minor revision, 3) major revision and resubmit the manuscript for a second review, or 4) to reject a manuscript.
- The final decision to accept or reject a manuscript is the responsibility of the Associate Editors.
- A list of the reviewers will be published annually.